- We stay here in the Summer Kitchen whenever we visit Trausse ( South of France. ) On my visits I produce paintings for Marilyn and Steve who use them in marketing their gorgeous cottages here.
- Our little kitchen. Food done here is always amazing.
- In the next village of Caunes, we adore D’Alibert restaurant, in an old abbey. On this morning we popped in for coffee in the inner courtyard. Presentation was perfection of course.
- Jojo at D’Alibert
Every morning we have a lazy breakfast ( that is if Steve doesn’t decide we should all go on a wonderful long walk ) of fresh cherries, figs or any lovely little local food we have, and a coffee brewed on the hot plate. nothing ever tastes so good.
- Marilyn has a cherry tree which produced it’s first crop, so we really savoured those. It’s fantastic to see the tree where your cherries were just picked from. How often does that happen!
- Just picked off the tree www.ourhouseinfrance.com.au